Lauderhill, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Lauderhill Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Lauderhill, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Lauderhill, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Lauderhill, officially the City of Lauderhill, is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city’s population was 66,887. It is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people in 2015.
The development that eventually came to be known as Lauderhill was originally to be named “Sunnydale”, but William Safire, a friend of the developer, Herbert Sadkin, convinced him to change his mind. Safire felt that “Sunnydale” sounded like a neighborhood in Brooklyn. Sadkin said there were no hills in the new town, to which Safire replied, “There are probably no dales in Lauderdale, either!” From that discussion, the name “Lauderhill” was coined. The development eventually grew to become Lauderhill, the city.