St. Pete Beach, Florida Home Buyer Grant
St. Pete Beach Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
St. Pete Beach, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a St. Pete Beach, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
St. Pete Beach is a coastal city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States, famous for its status as a tourist destination. St. Pete Beach was formed from the towns of Pass-a-Grille, Belle Vista, St. Petersburg Beach and unincorporated Pinellas County. At the time of its incorporation in 1957, its name was St. Petersburg Beach. On March 9, 1994, locals voted to officially change the name to the shorter version of St. Pete Beach, to distinguish it from the city of St. Petersburg a few miles to the east. The population was 9,346 at the 2010 census.
St. Pete Beach’s downtown is centered on Corey Avenue. This district contains many bars, restaurants and shopping popular with both tourists and locals. The Pass-a-Grille Historic District and the historic Don CeSar beach resort are located at the southern end of the beach.