Sopchoppy, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Sopchoppy Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Sopchoppy, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Sopchoppy, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Sopchoppy is a city in Wakulla County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tallahassee, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 426 at the 2000 census. As of 2004, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 465.
Ochlockonee River State Park is nearby.
Sopchoppy is located at 30°3′36″N 84°29′28″W / 30.06000°N 84.49111°W / 30.06000; -84.49111 (30.059994, -84.491084).