Winter Springs, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Winter Springs Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Winter Springs, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Winter Springs, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Winter Springs is a city in Seminole County, Florida, United States. The population was 33,282 at the 2010 census. According to the 2013 Census Bureau estimates, the city has a population of 33,871. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee–Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The City of Winter Springs was ranked by the August 2011 issue of Money Magazine as the 97th best place to live in the United States.