Broward County, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Broward County Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Broward County, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Broward County, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Broward County is a county in the southeastern part of the U.S. state of Florida. As of 2017, the population was 1,935,878, making it the second-most populous county in Florida and the 17th-most populous in the United States. Its county seat is Fort Lauderdale.
Broward County is one of the three counties in South Florida that make up the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people at the 2010 census.