White Springs, Florida Home Buyer Grant
White Springs Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
White Springs, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a White Springs, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
White Springs is a town in Hamilton County, Florida, United States, on the Suwannee River. The population was 777 at the 2010 census, down from 819 at the 2000 census. Home of the annual Florida Folk Festival, it is a tourist destination noted for historic charm, antique shops and river recreation.
The Suwannee River was once the boundary between the Timucuan tribe to the east and the Apalachee tribe to the west. When Spanish explorers visited the area in the 1530s, it was inhabited by the former, who believed its springs possessed healing powers. The Indians considered the springs as a sacred healing ground. Any tribe member could bathe and drink the mineral waters without fear of being attacked. The spring water flows through rocks embedded with sulfur crystals and acquires a “rotten egg” smell.