Madeira Beach, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Madeira Beach Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Madeira Beach, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Madeira Beach, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Madeira Beach (/məˈdɛərə/ mə-DAIR-ə) is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States, bordered on the west by the Gulf of Mexico and on the east by St. Petersburg. As of the 2010 census, the population was 4,263. The area is primarily residential with little or no industrial or sizable service businesses. Residents are mostly supported by commercial interests outside the area, and a large number of residents are retirees. Entertainment district John’s Pass is located on the Intracoastal Waterway. The city is often referred to by locals as Mad Beach.