Tallahassee, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Tallahassee Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Tallahassee, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Tallahassee, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Tallahassee (/ˌtæləˈhæsɪ/) is the capital city of the U.S. state of Florida. It is the county seat and only incorporated municipality in Leon County. Tallahassee became the capital of Florida, then the Florida Territory, in 1824. In 2017, the population was 191,049, making it the 7th-largest city in the U.S state of Florida, and the 126th-largest city in the United States. The population of the Tallahassee metropolitan area was 382,627 as of 2017[update]. Tallahassee is the largest city in the Florida Panhandle region, and the main center for trade and agriculture in the Florida Big Bend and Southwest Georgia regions.