Cottondale, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Cottondale Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Cottondale, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Cottondale, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Cottondale is a town in Jackson County, Florida, United States. The population was 933 at the 2010 census, up from 869 at the 2000 census.
Cottondale has a police force of four to five sworn officers; the police chief is Willam Watford.