Fellsmere, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Fellsmere Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Fellsmere, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Fellsmere, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Fellsmere is a city in Indian River County, Florida, United States. The population was 5,197 at the 2010 census, up from 3,813 at the 2000 census. As of 2016, the estimated population was 5,547. It is home of the Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival and The National Elephant Center.
Fellsmere is part of the Sebastian–Vero Beach Metropolitan Statistical Area.