North Lauderdale, Florida Home Buyer Grant
North Lauderdale Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
North Lauderdale, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a North Lauderdale, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
North Lauderdale is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city’s population was 41,023. It is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people in the 2015 census.
North Lauderdale was originally conceived as “The City of Tomorrow” by famed architect Morris Lapidus, fresh from his success in redefining the glittering Collins Avenue in Miami Beach with his work on the Fontainebleau Hotel, Eden Roc, Americana and other neo-baroque moderne hotel designs.