Coconut Creek, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Coconut Creek Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Coconut Creek, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Coconut Creek, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Coconut Creek is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States. It had a population of 55,001 in 2012. It is part of the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area. The city seceded from Pompano Beach in the 1960s. It is nicknamed Butterfly Capital of the World, because it is home to the world’s largest butterfly aviary, Butterfly World, with over 80 species and 5,000 individual butterflies.
Coconut Creek has an area of 12 square miles (31 km2), with approximately 50,000 residents and 1,400 businesses. Housing is primarily single-family homes, condominiums, and townhouses within professionally landscaped communities.