Indian River County, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Indian River County Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Indian River County, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Indian River County, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Indian River County is a county located in the Treasure Coast region of the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 138,028. Its seat is Vero Beach. It is Florida’s 7th richest county and in 2000 was the 87th richest county in the U.S. by per capita income.
Indian River County comprises the Sebastian-Vero Beach, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is included in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Port St. Lucie, Florida Combined Statistical Area.