Palm Beach Shores, Florida First Time Homebuyer
Most people dream about owning a home for years before it becomes a reality. It can be scary to take that leap into home ownership, but it is a wonderful feeling to not be throwing money away on rent month after month. You also have the pride in knowing you own your own Palm Beach Shores home, and can truly make it yours. Get started with a fast pre-approval (within minutes), we will supply you with Palm Beach Shores home loan options that make sense. No application fees, free quotes, lower rates and of course more options. Smart Mortgage Centers is recognized for its awarding winning service since 1997 and 5.0 customer ratings in Florida with Google, the Better Business Bureau, Zillow, Yelp and Facebook.
First Time Homebuyer Programs in Palm Beach Shores, FL
- Forgivable Grants for Down Payment and or Closing Costs
- HomeReady Buy with 3% Down
- HomePossible Buy with 3% Down
- FHA Loan Buy with 3.5% Down
- VA Loan Buy with No Money Down
- USDA Rural Home Loan, Buy with No Money Down
- Alternative Lending, Bank Statement Programs, ITIN, Foriegn National Programs
- Manufactured Home Financing
- Construction to Perminant Financing, Land Lot, Mortgage all in one.
- Bad Credit Home Loans, down to 500 scores
- Home Renovation Loans, Buy a Home and get extra funds to fix it up
Get pre-approved now and start shopping for your new Palm Beach Shores home.
Not seeing a loan option? Chances are we have it call (888)429-6601 or start your online application.
Quick Palm Beach Shores Mortgage Calculator
Palm Beach Shores is a town in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. The population was 1,269 at the 2000 census. As of 2004, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau was 1,511.
The town occupies the southern tip of Singer Island. It borders the City of Riviera Beach on the north, the Atlantic Ocean on the east and Lake Worth Lagoon on the west. On the south, the Palm Beach Inlet separates it from the town of Palm Beach. Florida’s easternmost point is in Palm Beach Shores. The town contains many mid-century homes, many of which have been restored or are being restored, giving the town the charming character of “a slice of old Florida”.