Pensacola, Florida First Time Homebuyer
Most people dream about owning a home for years before it becomes a reality. It can be scary to take that leap into home ownership, but it is a wonderful feeling to not be throwing money away on rent month after month. You also have the pride in knowing you own your own Pensacola home, and can truly make it yours. Get started with a fast pre-approval (within minutes), we will supply you with Pensacola home loan options that make sense. No application fees, free quotes, lower rates and of course more options. Smart Mortgage Centers is recognized for its awarding winning service since 1997 and 5.0 customer ratings in Florida with Google, the Better Business Bureau, Zillow, Yelp and Facebook.
First Time Homebuyer Programs in Pensacola, FL
- Forgivable Grants for Down Payment and or Closing Costs
- HomeReady Buy with 3% Down
- HomePossible Buy with 3% Down
- FHA Loan Buy with 3.5% Down
- VA Loan Buy with No Money Down
- USDA Rural Home Loan, Buy with No Money Down
- Alternative Lending, Bank Statement Programs, ITIN, Foriegn National Programs
- Manufactured Home Financing
- Construction to Perminant Financing, Land Lot, Mortgage all in one.
- Bad Credit Home Loans, down to 500 scores
- Home Renovation Loans, Buy a Home and get extra funds to fix it up
Get pre-approved now and start shopping for your new Pensacola home.
Not seeing a loan option? Chances are we have it call (888)429-6601 or start your online application.
Quick Pensacola Mortgage Calculator
Pensacola (/ˌpɛnsəˈkoʊlə/) is the westernmost city in the Florida Panhandle, approximately 13 miles (21 km) from the border with Alabama, and the county seat of Escambia County, in the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 51,923, down from 56,255 at the 2000 census. Pensacola is the principal city of the Pensacola metropolitan area, which had an estimated 461,227 residents in 2012.
Pensacola is a sea port on Pensacola Bay, which is protected by the barrier island of Santa Rosa and connects to the Gulf of Mexico. A large United States Naval Air Station, the first in the United States, is located southwest of Pensacola near Warrington; it is the base of the Blue Angels flight demonstration team and the National Naval Aviation Museum. The main campus of the University of West Florida is situated north of the city center.