Pomona Park, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Pomona Park Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Pomona Park, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Pomona Park, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Pomona Park is a town in Putnam County, Florida, United States. The population was 912 at the 2010 census and has gone down to 887 in the 2013 census. The town is part of the Palatka Micropolitan Statistical Area.
Pomona Park is located at 29°29′46″N 81°36′1″W / 29.49611°N 81.60028°W / 29.49611; -81.60028 (29.496066, -81.600379).