Miami Lakes, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Miami Lakes Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Miami Lakes, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Miami Lakes, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Miami Lakes is a suburb of Miami, an incorporated town and former census-designated place in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. As of 2015[update] US Census, 30,791 people live in Miami Lakes.
The development was constructed by Sengra (now the Graham Companies) beginning in 1962, on land formerly owned by Florida State Senator Ernest “Cap” Graham. The Grahams stated for many years that it would be a 30-year development, but they are still developing to this day.