Mangonia Park, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Mangonia Park Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Mangonia Park, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Mangonia Park, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Mangonia Park is a town in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. It is a part of Uptown West Palm, which also includes Riviera Beach and West Palm Beach. The population was 1,283 at the 2000 census. As of 2004, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau was 1,289.
The Town of Mangonia Park was established in 1947. The original petition, to the State of Florida, requested the name Town of Magnolia Park. The petition for incorporation was granted but under the name Town of Mangonia Park. An explanation accompanied the charter stating the name, Town of Magnolia Park, was already taken and the State of Florida took the liberty of naming the town with a similar name.