Macclenny, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Macclenny Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Macclenny, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Macclenny, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Macclenny is a city in Baker County, Florida and is one of the principal municipalities comprising Greater Jacksonville. The population was 6,374 at the 2010 census, up from 4,459 in 2000. It is the county seat of Baker County.
Macclenny was first called Darbyville because most of the land of this area was owned by the Darby family. Carr Bowers McClenny married into the Darby family, and then bought most of this land in the late 19th century. He intended to harvest it for timber.