Lawtey, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Lawtey Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Lawtey, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Lawtey, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Lawtey is a city in Bradford County, Florida, United States. The population was 730 at the 2010 census, up from 656 in 2000.
The city has received national attention and earned the dubious distinction of being one of only two official speed traps designated by the American Automobile Association (the other being Waldo a few miles to the south), due to the city’s strict enforcement of the local speed limit on U.S. Route 301 as it cuts through town.