Lazy Lake, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Lazy Lake Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Lazy Lake, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Lazy Lake, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Lazy Lake is a village in Broward County, Florida, United States. The population was 24 at the 2010 census. Lazy Lake has no police department or fire department.
In 1946, a developer and contractor by the name of Hal Ratliff, began the process of building the community around an old rock quarry (which later was filled with water and became the village’s artificial lake.) He had the help of architect Clinton Gamble, who designed the original homes, and financier and accountant Charles H. Lindfors, who initially bought the land. Ratliff’s goal was to build a community that was low-key, with heavy forestry infrastructure, allowing neighbors to keep to themselves and have some anonymity. Lazy Lake received its name when a friend of Hal Ratliff remarked that the lake looked “so lazy and peaceful.”