Lake Buena Vista, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Lake Buena Vista Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Lake Buena Vista, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Lake Buena Vista, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Lake Buena Vista is a city in Orange County, Florida, United States. It is mostly known for being the mailing address for Walt Disney World—although almost all of the resort facilities, including all four theme parks, are physically located in the adjacent city of Bay Lake. It is one of two Florida municipalities controlled by The Walt Disney Company, the other being Bay Lake. The permanent residential population of Lake Buena Vista was 10 at the 2010 census.
Lake Buena Vista is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee–Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area.