Hillsboro Beach, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Hillsboro Beach Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Hillsboro Beach, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Hillsboro Beach, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Hillsboro Beach, officially known as the Town of Hillsboro Beach, is a town in Broward County, Florida, United States. The population was 1,981 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to 5,564,635 people at the 2010 census.
The town was named for the Earl of Hillsborough, who received large grants of land from the King of England while Florida was an English possession.