Pinellas Park, Florida First Time Homebuyer
Most people dream about owning a home for years before it becomes a reality. It can be scary to take that leap into home ownership, but it is a wonderful feeling to not be throwing money away on rent month after month. You also have the pride in knowing you own your own Pinellas Park home, and can truly make it yours. Get started with a fast pre-approval (within minutes), we will supply you with Pinellas Park home loan options that make sense. No application fees, free quotes, lower rates and of course more options. Smart Mortgage Centers is recognized for its awarding winning service since 1997 and 5.0 customer ratings in Florida with Google, the Better Business Bureau, Zillow, Yelp and Facebook.
First Time Homebuyer Programs in Pinellas Park, FL
- Forgivable Grants for Down Payment and or Closing Costs
- HomeReady Buy with 3% Down
- HomePossible Buy with 3% Down
- FHA Loan Buy with 3.5% Down
- VA Loan Buy with No Money Down
- USDA Rural Home Loan, Buy with No Money Down
- Alternative Lending, Bank Statement Programs, ITIN, Foriegn National Programs
- Manufactured Home Financing
- Construction to Perminant Financing, Land Lot, Mortgage all in one.
- Bad Credit Home Loans, down to 500 scores
- Home Renovation Loans, Buy a Home and get extra funds to fix it up
Get pre-approved now and start shopping for your new Pinellas Park home.
Not seeing a loan option? Chances are we have it call (888)429-6601 or start your online application.
Quick Pinellas Park Mortgage Calculator
Pinellas Park is a city located in central Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 49,079 at the 2010 census. Originally home to northern transplants and vacationers, the hundred year old city has grown into the fourth largest city in Pinellas County, the most densely-populated county in Florida. The city and surrounding areas are almost completely urbanized. Pinellas Park contains a substantial portion of the “Gateway” area of the county, targeted for future infrastructure, residential, and commercial development as it sits roughly in the middle of the Tampa Bay area’s over two million people. Though technically land-locked, its borders lie only a few miles from Tampa Bay to the east, and Boca Ciega Bay and the Gulf of Mexico to the west. The city is known for its popular equestrian facilities and events, and many residents also participate in fishing and water activities in nearby venues.