Oakland, Florida First Time Homebuyer
Most people dream about owning a home for years before it becomes a reality. It can be scary to take that leap into home ownership, but it is a wonderful feeling to not be throwing money away on rent month after month. You also have the pride in knowing you own your own Oakland home, and can truly make it yours. Get started with a fast pre-approval (within minutes), we will supply you with Oakland home loan options that make sense. No application fees, free quotes, lower rates and of course more options. Smart Mortgage Centers is recognized for its awarding winning service since 1997 and 5.0 customer ratings in Florida with Google, the Better Business Bureau, Zillow, Yelp and Facebook.
First Time Homebuyer Programs in Oakland, FL
- Forgivable Grants for Down Payment and or Closing Costs
- HomeReady Buy with 3% Down
- HomePossible Buy with 3% Down
- FHA Loan Buy with 3.5% Down
- VA Loan Buy with No Money Down
- USDA Rural Home Loan, Buy with No Money Down
- Alternative Lending, Bank Statement Programs, ITIN, Foriegn National Programs
- Manufactured Home Financing
- Construction to Perminant Financing, Land Lot, Mortgage all in one.
- Bad Credit Home Loans, down to 500 scores
- Home Renovation Loans, Buy a Home and get extra funds to fix it up
Get pre-approved now and start shopping for your new Oakland home.
Not seeing a loan option? Chances are we have it call (888)429-6601 or start your online application.
Quick Oakland Mortgage Calculator
Oakland is the largest city and the county seat of Alameda County, California, United States. A major West Coast port city, Oakland is the largest city in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area, the third largest city overall in the San Francisco Bay Area, the eighth most populated city in California, and the 45th largest city in the United States. With a population of 412,040 as of 2016[update], it serves as a trade center for the San Francisco Bay Area; its Port of Oakland is the busiest port in the San Francisco Bay, the entirety of Northern California, and the fifth busiest in the United States of America. An act to incorporate the city was passed on May 4, 1852, and incorporation was later approved on March 25, 1854, which officially made Oakland a city. Oakland is a charter city.