Bay Harbor Islands, Florida First Time Homebuyer
Most people dream about owning a home for years before it becomes a reality. It can be scary to take that leap into home ownership, but it is a wonderful feeling to not be throwing money away on rent month after month. You also have the pride in knowing you own your own Bay Harbor Islands home, and can truly make it yours. Get started with a fast pre-approval (within minutes), we will supply you with Bay Harbor Islands home loan options that make sense. No application fees, free quotes, lower rates and of course more options. Smart Mortgage Centers is recognized for its awarding winning service since 1997 and 5.0 customer ratings in Florida with Google, the Better Business Bureau, Zillow, Yelp and Facebook.
First Time Homebuyer Programs in Bay Harbor Islands, FL
- Forgivable Grants for Down Payment and or Closing Costs
- HomeReady Buy with 3% Down
- HomePossible Buy with 3% Down
- FHA Loan Buy with 3.5% Down
- VA Loan Buy with No Money Down
- USDA Rural Home Loan, Buy with No Money Down
- Alternative Lending, Bank Statement Programs, ITIN, Foriegn National Programs
- Manufactured Home Financing
- Construction to Perminant Financing, Land Lot, Mortgage all in one.
- Bad Credit Home Loans, down to 500 scores
- Home Renovation Loans, Buy a Home and get extra funds to fix it up
Get pre-approved now and start shopping for your new Bay Harbor Islands home.
Not seeing a loan option? Chances are we have it call (888)429-6601 or start your online application.
Quick Bay Harbor Islands Mortgage Calculator
Bay Harbor Islands (“BHI”) is a town in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 5,628 at the 2010 census. It is separated from the mainland by Biscayne Bay, over which the land masses are connected via the Broad Causeway. On the mainland side, BHI is bordered by the city of North Miami, while to the east it borders the villages of Bal Harbour and Surfside. To the south lies the exclusive village of Indian Creek. BHI is about 20 minutes’ driving distance away from Miami International Airport, and it is situated between the larger cities of Aventura and Miami Beach.
BHI was founded by Shepard Broad on April 28, 1947. It consists of two islands: originally known as Broadview and Bay Harbor, now referred to as, respectively, the West and East Islands. The West Island features single family homes, while the East Island contains the business district, a K-8 school, and multi-family housing.