Wakulla County, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Wakulla County Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Wakulla County, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Wakulla County, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Wakulla County is a county located in the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 30,776. Its county seat is Crawfordville.
Wakulla County is part of the Tallahassee, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area.