Pembroke Park, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Pembroke Park Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Pembroke Park, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Pembroke Park, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Pembroke Park is a town in Broward County, Florida, United States. The town took its name from its location along Pembroke Road. As of the 2010 census, the population was 6,102. It is part of the South Florida metropolitan area, which was home to 5,564,635 people at the 2010 census. Almost one-half of its residents live in mobile homes.
Pembroke Park is located at 25°59′04″N 80°10′38″W / 25.984326°N 80.177305°W / 25.984326; -80.177305. According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 1.7 square miles (4.3 km2), of which 1.4 square miles (3.5 km2) is land and 0.27 square miles (0.7 km2) (17.53%) is water.