Palm Beach Shores, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Palm Beach Shores Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Palm Beach Shores, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Palm Beach Shores, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Palm Beach Shores is a town in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. The population was 1,269 at the 2000 census. As of 2004, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau was 1,511.
The town occupies the southern tip of Singer Island. It borders the City of Riviera Beach on the north, the Atlantic Ocean on the east and Lake Worth Lagoon on the west. On the south, the Palm Beach Inlet separates it from the town of Palm Beach. Florida’s easternmost point is in Palm Beach Shores. The town contains many mid-century homes, many of which have been restored or are being restored, giving the town the charming character of “a slice of old Florida”.