Cloud Lake, Florida Home Buyer Grant
Cloud Lake Home Grant Qualifications
- 580 Credit Score Required
- Grant is completely forgiven – no repayment required!
- Grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- Seller Credit of 6% is allowed
- Gift funds are allowed!
- Borrower(s) not required to be First Time Homebuyers.
- Income limit is based on qualifying income used for transaction, not household income.
Cloud Lake, Florida Mortgage Brokers are standing by to assist with mortgage questions and pre-approvals. Making the dreams of owning a Cloud Lake, FL home a reality since 1997.
Call Now (888)429-6601 for a no obligation free quote.
Find your GRANT now!
Cloud Lake is a town in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. With a population of 135 during the 2010 census, Cloud Lake used to be the least populous municipality in Palm Beach County, but Westlake is now the least populous county with a total of 5 residents. The town is situated adjacent to Glen Ridge and West Palm Beach and is located near the Palm Beach International Airport. Established in 1951, Cloud Lake was built largely by the efforts of twin brothers Karl and Kenyon Riddle, the former of whom served as the City Manager and Superintendent of Public Works of West Palm Beach in the 1920s.
Cloud Lake was incorporated in 1949. The name is derived from Chief Yaholoochee (The Cloud) of the Seminole Indians.