Weeki Wachee, Florida First Time Homebuyer
Most people dream about owning a home for years before it becomes a reality. It can be scary to take that leap into home ownership, but it is a wonderful feeling to not be throwing money away on rent month after month. You also have the pride in knowing you own your own Weeki Wachee home, and can truly make it yours. Get started with a fast pre-approval (within minutes), we will supply you with Weeki Wachee home loan options that make sense. No application fees, free quotes, lower rates and of course more options. Smart Mortgage Centers is recognized for its awarding winning service since 1997 and 5.0 customer ratings in Florida with Google, the Better Business Bureau, Zillow, Yelp and Facebook.
First Time Homebuyer Programs in Weeki Wachee, FL
- Forgivable Grants for Down Payment and or Closing Costs
- HomeReady Buy with 3% Down
- HomePossible Buy with 3% Down
- FHA Loan Buy with 3.5% Down
- VA Loan Buy with No Money Down
- USDA Rural Home Loan, Buy with No Money Down
- Alternative Lending, Bank Statement Programs, ITIN, Foriegn National Programs
- Manufactured Home Financing
- Construction to Perminant Financing, Land Lot, Mortgage all in one.
- Bad Credit Home Loans, down to 500 scores
- Home Renovation Loans, Buy a Home and get extra funds to fix it up
Get pre-approved now and start shopping for your new Weeki Wachee home.
Not seeing a loan option? Chances are we have it call (888)429-6601 or start your online application.
Quick Weeki Wachee Mortgage Calculator
Weeki Wachee is a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 12, a figure unchanged from the 2000 census. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
Weeki Wachee is located in western Hernando County at 28°30’56” North, 82°34’43” West (28.515445, −82.578565). Via U.S. Route 19, it is 19 miles (31 km) north of Port Richey and 20 miles (32 km) south of Homosassa Springs. Via Florida State Road 50, Weeki Wachee is 12 miles (19 km) west of Brooksville, the Hernando County seat.