St. Johns County, Florida First Time Homebuyer
Most people dream about owning a home for years before it becomes a reality. It can be scary to take that leap into home ownership, but it is a wonderful feeling to not be throwing money away on rent month after month. You also have the pride in knowing you own your own St. Johns County home, and can truly make it yours. Get started with a fast pre-approval (within minutes), we will supply you with St. Johns County home loan options that make sense. No application fees, free quotes, lower rates and of course more options. Smart Mortgage Centers is recognized for its awarding winning service since 1997 and 5.0 customer ratings in Florida with Google, the Better Business Bureau, Zillow, Yelp and Facebook.
First Time Homebuyer Programs in St. Johns County, FL
- Forgivable Grants for Down Payment and or Closing Costs
- HomeReady Buy with 3% Down
- HomePossible Buy with 3% Down
- FHA Loan Buy with 3.5% Down
- VA Loan Buy with No Money Down
- USDA Rural Home Loan, Buy with No Money Down
- Alternative Lending, Bank Statement Programs, ITIN, Foriegn National Programs
- Manufactured Home Financing
- Construction to Perminant Financing, Land Lot, Mortgage all in one.
- Bad Credit Home Loans, down to 500 scores
- Home Renovation Loans, Buy a Home and get extra funds to fix it up
Get pre-approved now and start shopping for your new St. Johns County home.
Not seeing a loan option? Chances are we have it call (888)429-6601 or start your online application.
Quick St. Johns County Mortgage Calculator
St. Johns County is a county of the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 United States Census, the county’s population was 190,039. The county seat and largest incorporated city is St. Augustine. St. Johns County is part of the Jacksonville metropolitan area.
The county was established in 1821. It is one of the two original counties established after Florida was ceded to the United States, at the start of the Florida Territorial period, and corresponded roughly with the former colonial province of East Florida. It was named for the St. Johns River, which runs along its western border.