Royal Palm Beach, Florida First Time Homebuyer
Most people dream about owning a home for years before it becomes a reality. It can be scary to take that leap into home ownership, but it is a wonderful feeling to not be throwing money away on rent month after month. You also have the pride in knowing you own your own Royal Palm Beach home, and can truly make it yours. Get started with a fast pre-approval (within minutes), we will supply you with Royal Palm Beach home loan options that make sense. No application fees, free quotes, lower rates and of course more options. Smart Mortgage Centers is recognized for its awarding winning service since 1997 and 5.0 customer ratings in Florida with Google, the Better Business Bureau, Zillow, Yelp and Facebook.
First Time Homebuyer Programs in Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Forgivable Grants for Down Payment and or Closing Costs
- HomeReady Buy with 3% Down
- HomePossible Buy with 3% Down
- FHA Loan Buy with 3.5% Down
- VA Loan Buy with No Money Down
- USDA Rural Home Loan, Buy with No Money Down
- Alternative Lending, Bank Statement Programs, ITIN, Foriegn National Programs
- Manufactured Home Financing
- Construction to Perminant Financing, Land Lot, Mortgage all in one.
- Bad Credit Home Loans, down to 500 scores
- Home Renovation Loans, Buy a Home and get extra funds to fix it up
Get pre-approved now and start shopping for your new Royal Palm Beach home.
Not seeing a loan option? Chances are we have it call (888)429-6601 or start your online application.
Quick Royal Palm Beach Mortgage Calculator
Royal Palm Beach is a village in southeast Florida, located within Palm Beach County. The population was measured at 21,523 in the 2000 census. As of April 2008, the recorded population was 31,864. The village is located approximately fifteen miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean.
Royal Palm Beach is known for its many parks and general mission to protect green space, as evidenced by the recent acquisition of 190 acres (0.77 km2) to create a master central park and the development of 25 acres (100,000 m2) preserved into a passive bird watching and nature park. The village offers a variety of activities for the outdoor and sports enthusiast including soccer, basketball, tennis, Pop Warner youth football and cheerleading, senior activities, and year-round golf programs. The public schools within the Village consist of “A”-rated elementary and middle schools and there are numerous private schools offering classes from pre-kindergarten through high school.