Indian Shores, Florida First Time Homebuyer
Most people dream about owning a home for years before it becomes a reality. It can be scary to take that leap into home ownership, but it is a wonderful feeling to not be throwing money away on rent month after month. You also have the pride in knowing you own your own Indian Shores home, and can truly make it yours. Get started with a fast pre-approval (within minutes), we will supply you with Indian Shores home loan options that make sense. No application fees, free quotes, lower rates and of course more options. Smart Mortgage Centers is recognized for its awarding winning service since 1997 and 5.0 customer ratings in Florida with Google, the Better Business Bureau, Zillow, Yelp and Facebook.
First Time Homebuyer Programs in Indian Shores, FL
- Forgivable Grants for Down Payment and or Closing Costs
- HomeReady Buy with 3% Down
- HomePossible Buy with 3% Down
- FHA Loan Buy with 3.5% Down
- VA Loan Buy with No Money Down
- USDA Rural Home Loan, Buy with No Money Down
- Alternative Lending, Bank Statement Programs, ITIN, Foriegn National Programs
- Manufactured Home Financing
- Construction to Perminant Financing, Land Lot, Mortgage all in one.
- Bad Credit Home Loans, down to 500 scores
- Home Renovation Loans, Buy a Home and get extra funds to fix it up
Get pre-approved now and start shopping for your new Indian Shores home.
Not seeing a loan option? Chances are we have it call (888)429-6601 or start your online application.
Quick Indian Shores Mortgage Calculator
Indian Shores is a town in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The town is a beach-front community situated on a barrier island west of Seminole. The population was 1,420 at the 2010 census.
Indian Shores is located at 27°51′2″N 82°50′36″W / 27.85056°N 82.84333°W / 27.85056; -82.84333 (27.850668, -82.843407). Indian Shores is bordered by the beach communities of Indian Rocks Beach to the north and Redington Shores to the south.