Howey-in-the-Hills, Florida First Time Homebuyer
Most people dream about owning a home for years before it becomes a reality. It can be scary to take that leap into home ownership, but it is a wonderful feeling to not be throwing money away on rent month after month. You also have the pride in knowing you own your own Howey-in-the-Hills home, and can truly make it yours. Get started with a fast pre-approval (within minutes), we will supply you with Howey-in-the-Hills home loan options that make sense. No application fees, free quotes, lower rates and of course more options. Smart Mortgage Centers is recognized for its awarding winning service since 1997 and 5.0 customer ratings in Florida with Google, the Better Business Bureau, Zillow, Yelp and Facebook.
First Time Homebuyer Programs in Howey-in-the-Hills, FL
- Forgivable Grants for Down Payment and or Closing Costs
- HomeReady Buy with 3% Down
- HomePossible Buy with 3% Down
- FHA Loan Buy with 3.5% Down
- VA Loan Buy with No Money Down
- USDA Rural Home Loan, Buy with No Money Down
- Alternative Lending, Bank Statement Programs, ITIN, Foriegn National Programs
- Manufactured Home Financing
- Construction to Perminant Financing, Land Lot, Mortgage all in one.
- Bad Credit Home Loans, down to 500 scores
- Home Renovation Loans, Buy a Home and get extra funds to fix it up
Get pre-approved now and start shopping for your new Howey-in-the-Hills home.
Not seeing a loan option? Chances are we have it call (888)429-6601 or start your online application.
Quick Howey-in-the-Hills Mortgage Calculator
Howey-in-the-Hills is a town in Lake County, Florida, United States. The population was 956 at the 2000 census. The Census Bureau estimated the population in 2008 to be 1,248. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee–Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Howey-in-the-Hills was n founded by William John Howey. On May 8, 1925 Howey-in-the-Hills was incorporated as the Town of Howey. In 1927 the name was officially changed to Howey-in-the-Hills, this was done to reflect the location of the town in an area of rolling hills.