Deerfield Beach, Florida First Time Homebuyer
Most people dream about owning a home for years before it becomes a reality. It can be scary to take that leap into home ownership, but it is a wonderful feeling to not be throwing money away on rent month after month. You also have the pride in knowing you own your own Deerfield Beach home, and can truly make it yours. Get started with a fast pre-approval (within minutes), we will supply you with Deerfield Beach home loan options that make sense. No application fees, free quotes, lower rates and of course more options. Smart Mortgage Centers is recognized for its awarding winning service since 1997 and 5.0 customer ratings in Florida with Google, the Better Business Bureau, Zillow, Yelp and Facebook.
First Time Homebuyer Programs in Deerfield Beach, FL
- Forgivable Grants for Down Payment and or Closing Costs
- HomeReady Buy with 3% Down
- HomePossible Buy with 3% Down
- FHA Loan Buy with 3.5% Down
- VA Loan Buy with No Money Down
- USDA Rural Home Loan, Buy with No Money Down
- Alternative Lending, Bank Statement Programs, ITIN, Foriegn National Programs
- Manufactured Home Financing
- Construction to Perminant Financing, Land Lot, Mortgage all in one.
- Bad Credit Home Loans, down to 500 scores
- Home Renovation Loans, Buy a Home and get extra funds to fix it up
Get pre-approved now and start shopping for your new Deerfield Beach home.
Not seeing a loan option? Chances are we have it call (888)429-6601 or start your online application.
Quick Deerfield Beach Mortgage Calculator
Deerfield Beach is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States. It is located just south of the Palm Beach County line. The city is named for the numerous deer that once roamed the area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 75,018. It is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which is home to an estimated 6,158,824 inhabitants as of 2017[update].[better source needed]
Deerfield Beach’s history dates back to 1890 when a small settlement named Hillsborough was developed along the Hillsboro River. As the population grew to 20 by 1898, the settlement was now served by its own post office and the town was named Deerfield for the deer that grazed along the Hillsboro River.