Broward County, Florida First Time Homebuyer
Most people dream about owning a home for years before it becomes a reality. It can be scary to take that leap into home ownership, but it is a wonderful feeling to not be throwing money away on rent month after month. You also have the pride in knowing you own your own Broward County home, and can truly make it yours. Get started with a fast pre-approval (within minutes), we will supply you with Broward County home loan options that make sense. No application fees, free quotes, lower rates and of course more options. Smart Mortgage Centers is recognized for its awarding winning service since 1997 and 5.0 customer ratings in Florida with Google, the Better Business Bureau, Zillow, Yelp and Facebook.
First Time Homebuyer Programs in Broward County, FL
- Forgivable Grants for Down Payment and or Closing Costs
- HomeReady Buy with 3% Down
- HomePossible Buy with 3% Down
- FHA Loan Buy with 3.5% Down
- VA Loan Buy with No Money Down
- USDA Rural Home Loan, Buy with No Money Down
- Alternative Lending, Bank Statement Programs, ITIN, Foriegn National Programs
- Manufactured Home Financing
- Construction to Perminant Financing, Land Lot, Mortgage all in one.
- Bad Credit Home Loans, down to 500 scores
- Home Renovation Loans, Buy a Home and get extra funds to fix it up
Get pre-approved now and start shopping for your new Broward County home.
Not seeing a loan option? Chances are we have it call (888)429-6601 or start your online application.
Quick Broward County Mortgage Calculator
Broward County is a county in the southeastern part of the U.S. state of Florida. As of 2017, the population was 1,935,878, making it the second-most populous county in Florida and the 17th-most populous in the United States. Its county seat is Fort Lauderdale.
Broward County is one of the three counties in South Florida that make up the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people at the 2010 census.